- STUDENT CENTERED COLLABORATION
- DualBoard™ allows two students or teams to work at the board and manipulate and annotate over lesson content simultaneously
- Teachers can also select from a “Split Screen” or “Sandbox” mode to provide multiple ways for the class to collaborate with digital lesson material
- When used with Mobi™ Learners, the Split Screen mode allows up to 9 students or groups to display their work simultaneously from anywhere in the classroom
- The Sandbox mode allows multiple students to work in the same area of the display
- DualBoard™ is available in both standard and wide-format sizes, and is durable and easy to use
- It also functions as a standard dry erase board, so markers can be used and easily erased
Available in 3 sizes:-
|DualBoard 1297 (16:9 Aspect Ratio) – 97in||4096lpi/161.25mm|
|DualBoard 1289 (16:10 Aspect Ratio) – 89in||4096lpi/161.25mm|
|DualBoard 1279 (4:3 Aspect Ratio) – 79in||4096lpi/161.25mm|
Whats in the box?
- Convenient pen charger keeps pens charged and ready to use.
- Programmable softkeys simplify using DualBoard™ by providing instant launching of favorite application, Internet sites, and files.
- A 25′ serial (RS-232) cable and a 15′ Universal Serial Bus (USB).
- Pen charger, 2 rechargeable pens, power cable, and hardware for mounting.
- The wall mount bracket provides support when hanging the DualBoard™ on a wall.
- A power supply with a 10′ cord is included. The power supply output is rated at 9V @ 1A.
VAT @ 20% will be added at checkout
Categorized in Interactive Whiteboards