We have a proud history of working with the local schools of Architecture, Landscape and Interiors, especially Leeds Metropolitan University. We go back as far as 1985 when we specialised in printing drawings for students from the old Brunswick building using dieline technology, it was great to see the students from those days go on to start their own practices and have successful futures.
We recently printed lots of work from the end of 2013 students of all years, word soon spread that there was a quality printing service available , just around the corner from Headlingley. If you need any help or advice please call us on 0113 335 1444 or email email@example.com.
Why use our printing service and not that of LMU or a city bureau?
- We understand HOW IMPORTANT your work is to you
- We take care in every step of the printing process
- We handle your prints with care
- We optimise print settings before printing
- We offer a full money back guarantee on any prints you are not happy with
- We only use the best papers
- We are wide format machine experts !
- We are Photoshop & Autocad experts
- We know what a PSD, CTB and DWG are !
- Our machines are the highest grade printer – and serviced by our in house engineer’s
- Our prices are the best
We specialise in printing work from:-
- Architecture students year 1-3 & Diploma
- Landscape Architecture years 1-3
- Interior design work years 1-3
- Construction technology students
- Other design students
Our address is WYDOS Ltd :Unit 3, Commercial Way, Hough Side Road, LS28 9DD
Very easy to reach from Headlingley, across Burley Road, towards Armley Town Street, and just cut through onto Tong Road onto the Leeds ring road towards Bradford, then turn up the side of Wickes until you get to the end of the road, we are in the industrial estate just before the junction with the blue fence.
We are large mill building on the left hand side as you start going down the hill, you need to park at the back of the building to get into the archway entrance.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.